MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

So many posts to catch up on. ”Don’t look a Gift Horse in the...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    So many posts to catch up on.
    ”Don’t look a Gift Horse in the mouth” springs to mind.
    Last night (Uk), I watched as the share price fell 15% and all I could do was feel sorry (time will judge that sentiment) for those who felt they had to sell, and yet sensing that today if Nasdaq (where most of my share holding is) acts the same, then buying opportunity, which won’t be there for long. We now know that Mesoblast has therapies that work for Heart and srgvhd. We strongly suspect Ards and LBP. @stockrock timely assessment of the two trials in a recent post gave me great comfort on LBP. He was spot on with Heart.
    They say that sentiment drives the market in the short term. However eventually the facts win through. I will be very interested in reading posts on how the short positions are. If you were banking on that and LBP being failures, then you might consider, the understandable error in selecting the wrong primary end point, just saved your backside. Thing is for how long? With this 60% reduction in death, the narrative will change quite quickly. So trade out while you can. If there is a big position still on shorts, unless it is a hedge of some sort, then just them unwinding should see a quick rebound on the share price. I hope that Nasdaq does drop as I am buying more later today. Hopefully $14 ish but, this news on its own, $35 US next 6-12 months does not seem to me to be that bullish. I would never invest unless I could not hold for 5 years, don’t think I will have to but as I have said before, I believe time is the biggest risk with this investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.