MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

I previously posted that I was planning to buy some more on the...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    I previously posted that I was planning to buy some more on the Nasdaq later today. I have just placed that order as the share price has dropped below $14 Nasdaq. Really happy to have the opportunity to invest with a 20 odd % discount from early this week because Mesoblast under estimated or perhaps maybe fairer to say had not dared to predict 60%.
    When I was looking at the share price falling on the pre-market I did wonder if anyone was listening to what was being said. Clearly no, and the same can be said for today. When the screaming stops and sensible analysis takes over, big boys and girls will be buying.
    Even in the position we are today with just this incredible result and srgvhd saving lives in Japan and the patents that we hold. Does anyone really believe that someone would not snap us up they were able for $7-10 AUD right now? We have had some sensational data adding to the company's understanding of what is possible.

We are a very attractive partner, our current price is a steal for those who "believe", no sorry, new word "understand".

I even enjoy (most of the time) the gloom and doomers and the traders dipping in and out making the most of the volatility. For us that are buying to hold, these short-term waves are really unimportant. Yes it is nice to buy slightly cheaper but when you are looking at 20-60 times your return over the next 5 years, its all good.
    Roll on the next announcement.
    Mesoblast - never knowingly boring its investors.
    Regards to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.