lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    The five stages of grief are:
    • denial.
    • anger.
    • bargaining.
    • depression.
    • acceptance.

where you at ?

I don't have much insight to add to all the many posts (i do have a recommendation at the bottom for a poster who is seems spot on to me)...
    I have now come to the conclusion that the FDA was right (and i was wrong).

MSB does not know the method of action (sufficiently) to be able to determine the correct (most effective) trial design for its MSCs. Whether that
    be criteria for entry (the covid trial) or end points (CHF).

I feel that over many years the science will grow to understand the range and power of stem cells for different conditions at different stages. But this will be a long, slow and expensive process.

I now feel the FDA will not approve any MSB product unless they get absolutely every duck in a perfect line. I think the FDA knows MSCs are not dangerous and that they have efficacy.

However, they are very conservative (rather than pro big pharma or anti new treatments) and just want stem cells to be put through their paces from multiple (numerous companies, locations and diseases) double blind controlled experiments. If only because we still have a lot to learn eg about dosing in the CHF trial ... what would happen if class III patients had received 2 or 3 treatments instead of one, would that also have enjoined a 60% reduction in mortality? We don't know? These continuing delays will eat away at the value of patents (not to mention cash resources).

It seems that MSC's cannot be the solution of last resort. Part of the reason stem cells were positioned as the drug of last resort is because of their cost. Part of the reason we limit the number of treatments is also because of their costs.

I feel the winner in the stem cell battle (in the medium term say 5-10 years) will be whomever can have the lowest cost. I think 3d technology (or other ?) will be vital to reduce costs (as well as providing competitive advantage through IP/trade secrets). However I think MSB will almost certainly struggle to raise sufficient capital from the retail market and any terms from institutions / banks are going to be very unattractive.

Well, now you know where i am in the stages of grief

It is funny that people who i have read assiduously now feel like overly optimistic posters they haven't changed, i have. My feelings are not due to the drop in the price of the stock but the failure of the company to achieve any bankable results.

For my money, one of the most insightful posters has been @Cooper111. I strongly encourage everyone to read recent posts for some thoughtful analysis.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/search/32998525/?q=%2A&t=post&o=relevance&c%5Bvisible%5D=true&c%5Buser%5D%5B0%5D=700879

i wish everyone well. stay informed, as rational as possible and make sure you stay (financially) alive so you can find continue to find and invest in successful companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.015(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 95.0¢ 89.0¢ $7.902M 8.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2945 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 40422 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
93.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
92.0¢ 95.0¢ 89.5¢ 2254102
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.