MSB 3.98% $1.21 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Phase 3 Chronic Heart Failure Results, page-828

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    week end reflections,

Exist a clear dissociation between share price , the action of large holders and investors and the texts from this major supporters that place here an equivocal texts showing how. “ proved” beyond any doubt the MSC is a success and works.

the most inconvenient of all this dissociation was after the 9x1 , FDA come and ask to show “real” proves and all that was done was not enough to aprove even under situation ( desperate isn't it?) of children dying in daily basis without alternative treatment.Disturbing but they didn't approved.

the worst , even stating it is “ safe” !!! ( means they were not in side of protect poor children) but stated in some way they disputed the efficacy and or collateral relevant aspects.( like consistency, capability etc)

Definetevelly exist a missing chain between the texts/ posters here and the reality outside HC .

i can’t , as much i would like, quantify or qualify what is right or wrong , what is fear or courageous or what is smart or fool.

Not a coincidence i change my mind to invest or to sell in daily basis.

As soon i sell i regret and read so clear signs of positive.

As soon i hold i read and consider and if it all hype will not result in a deal , how much can I afford?

It is easier when you are a natural gambler or a natural technical analyst.
    but because im none, i bounce and float from here to there, from there to here.

im coming more and more under conclusion the only alternative that remain to my self is “‘participate” but in levels that really will not be a “ big win “ ( but also will not make me be the “ big lose”) and the amount i can win , will not really make me “ rich” ( but also will not make me poor)
    i cant see any other alternative to manage this conflict and solve this conundrum.
    and of course, if positive i always have a chance to re- inforce and buy even greater volumes but with lower risk levels.

Maybe this is the best one for me. Maybe !

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.050(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.367B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.20 $2.425M 2.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 68851 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 43075 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.