MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

@benelongI echo many who will regret the loss of your...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @benelong
    I echo many who will regret the loss of your contributions. Being selfish, I would ask you to consider the wishes of members such as myself (who are the vast majority) and not the others you refer to. I simply put them on ignore as they have no value at all. It also removes the urge to respond when provoked.
    Part of the problem is the waiting period we are currently in. Perfect conditions for the Tommy Rubitin brigade.
    For you, me and all the other long term (many much longer than me) to be proved right we need good news. In the meantime we have to put up with it and not lose our belief in the data and the management team driving this forward. As others have mentioned, the CRL came as a shock to the management team and I expect many of us (certainly me). However it was a not yet. However spurious the grounds on which it was issued, it was a not yet, answer these questions please and we will re-consider. Mesoblast is on the cutting edge and part of the process is "teaching the teacher" or at the very least, if we know what works and what they think works can all be measured at the same time and incorporated into the quality control, then no harm done, lets just get over the line.

That point/agreement will be with us soon. So I leave the ignore buttons on for a little bit longer, and wade through a little more rubbish on the forum to mine the really good stuff (like your postings).

Ards was not even on the table when I invested. The history of the changing trial is well documented and there is enough data to point towards Turtle's valuation and perhaps the next stage will be a short confirmatory trial and my goodness there will be a lot of volunteers for that one.

Even then you will get a certain amount of negative noise. What does not help is we do not know the terms of the agreed contract with Novartis. If a confirmatory trial will trigger it, or is it approval or nothing. Well I expect in the aftermath of the release of the minutes, we will be able (posters like you will for sure) to work that one out. If it is a confirmatory trial required, I will be celebrating with or without Novartis. We have ample evidence as to how that trial will turn out.

So there are many reasons why you should keep posting but success will not be a reason why people will stop coming by to read what you post. Success will be enjoyed even more when the experience is shared with others. And there will always be questions and information, that need answering and provided. We have all the other uses for our products to come to the table. Some may not even have been thought off. There is the rate at which the value of the company will increase, should we accept a takeover (No no no no at the mo) . The more successful we are, the greater the volume on this forum. You will be one of the wise sages that the newbies will turn to as they see who is following you and read what you post.

Then there is the Hot Copper forum members party at the AGM. That will be (at the right time) a party that I will come over for (if they are letting us in and you guys out!). Who will want to miss that? The answer will be the same people it seems who are successful in driving you off this forum.
    So please do the right thing and keep posting to help investors like me (you see how important I am).

Whatever you decide I wish you well and stay reading HC for details of the Shareholder party, for some it will be 17 years (to date) in the making. A few more months is the easy part.
    Best regards
    Yelrom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.