MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Phase 3 Chronic Heart Failure Results, page-906

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3036
    Speaking of myocarditis...

my daughter went off and got the pfizer vaccine on Tuesday. She wanted to do her bit because our government has told us the only way out of lockdown is to get the vaccination rate up. She also booked partly because of peer-pressure and she was scared by some media articles of people in hospital with covid who regretted not getting a vaccine. She's in hospital having her heart assessed because of chest pain.

I had done a lot of careful research (which is how I approach most things) and I looked into the trial design, protocol, results, FDA report and 6 month follow up. I pointed out the lack of data on people who were immune suppressed, which makes it less effective, combined with a drop in efficacy against Delta. In her case I advised to think carefully.

I also knew Peter Doshi had slammed pfizer results on the BMJ blog and award-winning NYT journalist Alex Berenson is ripping into the CDC and Fauci on Twitter and Substack. He had his account suspended for saying what's now trending. The MSM can hardly criticise Berenson for saying the vaccines are failing in Israel when the New York Times itself put out an article saying as much. Also the Washington Post. Berenson calls the roll out of a third dose in the absence of a RCT showing efficacy and safety, "full on voodoo science'.

Whether you agree with him or not, a very important point IMO is that Berenson is no longer being censored.

I fully respect anyone's right to make a decision about their own health but what I find frightening about this world is the superficial way we're trained to think. The value of something is not what it is but what it appears to be. Everything is exactly the same as everything else, the one case informs them all. I know a highly educated person who had a covid vaccine "because they got rid of smallpox".

It's frowned on now to look at anything yourself or think about it. What happened to informed consent?

The bitterest pill for me is that MSB could have come to save the world almost a year ago if the NIH hadn't screwed over our trial. The vaccines couldn't have got an EUA if there had been a viable therapy.

Covid can cause severe damage to the heart, permanent disability, death. Yes, I know that. But out of 44000 participants where is the f*ING evidence that this vaccine reduces the risk of that?

I can't say much for sure but one thing I do know is if my daughter is harmed in any way I'll be pfizer's worst nightmare.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/18/world/middleeast/israel-virus-infections-booster.html?referringSource=articleShare
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.