MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

A leaky vaccine with possible side effects (minimal odds, for...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    A leaky vaccine with possible side effects (minimal odds, for sure) during the height of a pandemic involving a rapidly mutating virus for a respiratory virus with multiple zoonotic reservoirs might not have been such a good idea. Especially when the mortality is skewed to the right hand side of the age curve, massively. You cannot effectively stop a respiratory virus percentage-wise enough to overcome the above factors. All you do is lengthen the time course of the curve in such a manner as to give it time to mutate. And as that happens, the effectiveness of the vaccines decline to the point that any moral suasion for contravening the rights of refusers of the vaccine fade to zero. That's where we are now. Of note. I took the vaccine quite early, being a physician. So did my wife. Our ages argued FOR taking the vaccine. Our college age kids all got COVID pre-vaccine era, so they have not. I feel quite vindicated in this due to relative mortality tables for their age group (approaching zero) and the superior effectiveness of natural acquired immunity (see the massive Israel study just released ---this incudes Delta variant, unlike the vaccines vis a vis above comment) and the Oxford groups ongoing monitoring of immunity persistence. I actually took an oath a long time ago not to proffer and especially not to FORCE an individual with rights and agency to take ANY medical treatment that either doesn't work (not really the case here---yet) or that might give more harm than some minor limited good (i.e. giving the vaccine to under 25 age, for instance). But especially the FORCING. This is always and everywhere BAD, in the old sense of the word. Jeremy Bentham does not reign supreme, at least not yet. You are welcome to live in his Panopticon, if you choose, but you cannot force me to live there with our serious pushback.

So what is to be done? I would lay before everyone here that there ARE therapeutics that work. Why this news is being suppressed should give all the virtue signaling Karens who populate message boards some pause, I would hope. Sadly, it likely won't.

FIrst, the announcement from Japan regarding ivermectin should give hope. Not to mention the recent experience with this drug on a large scale in Mexico City and India, India it's case being particularly informative due to the federal type system that give the different provinces (states) leeway...i.e. controlled experiment, to a degree. I would pause here and ask that everybody remember those who responded to ivermectin when other posters put it forth here a few months back with derision and mocking ("horse medicine", etc...when they knew it wasn't)....Don't take anything from people like that who won't answer facts with facts but rely on ad hominem type attacks without a LARGE grain of salt going forward. Or risk being a rube in their verbal con game.
    Second, monoclonals, hydroxy/VitD zn/azith/budesonide/decadron etc....there is quite a bit of fairly good evidence in favor of these very benign therapeutics, but unfortunately, elite status anxiety and politics and likely big Pharma greed have made this the stuff of modern digital samizdat...just ask Facebook, et al...!
    Thirdly, for our purposes, as this disease becomes endemic rather than pandemic over the next 3-12 months, the wonderful game changing IP from Mesoblast. That will be the knife for this Gordian knot, to a large degree, coupled with the above mentioned therapeutics.

Try not to destroy your society as we await the FDA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.