MSB 1.38% $1.08 mesoblast limited

Side effects of using Ivermectin include “skin rash, nausea,...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Side effects of using Ivermectin include “skin rash, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, facial or limb swelling, neurologic adverse events (dizziness, seizures, confusion), sudden drop in blood pressure, severe skin rash potentially requiring hospitalization and liver injury (hepatitis).”
    Ivermectin is not safe. It has side effects. Masks, however, have no side effects. If their effectiveness is minimal, no harm is done. Ivermectin however.....
    By the way if you live in Melbourne and need surgery, please let me know. I will let the surgeons and nurses know that masks have no proof of efficacy and that they don't need to wear them during your surgery. People complain about wearing masks when they go out, but health workers are wearing them all day, every day while they work for your safety. If we can take them off so can they.

Ivermectin was being used in Peru early in the pandemic. Not too effective there. Look at the death numbers.
    I have posted the clinical trials as reviewed by the Cochrane Collaboration as have others. There have been trials. It has not been proven effective.

I'm with you @stocksa. If Craig Kelly, Clive Palmer and George Christensen are recommending it, then the evidence for use is poor.
    What happened to all that hydroxychloroquine that Clive Palmer bought? It also was going to save the world from this virus and has been proven to be ineffective. Let alone how many it killed due to QT prolongation. In some ways ivermectin is worse as people are able to source it themselves and self-administer with no oversight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.015(1.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.235B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $2.584M 2.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5175 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 96407 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.