MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

@Kodboy123,It is not difficult to see why your posts are met...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @Kodboy123,
    It is not difficult to see why your posts are met with such opprobrium when you pronounce that you "know this share like the back of my hand".
    I am going to stand up for you as you may have been harshly treated by Posters who I have to say are generally happy to engage with reasoned arguments that dissent from their views, and I do not want to lose the opportunity of learning from a genuine expert on the Company.

However you will have to "step up to the plate" if you up to the challenge.

We are all free to make all sorts of claims, I am better looking that George Clooney (please don't ask my wife to confirm) and much cleverer than all the posters here on HC. There that's my claim to fame. The problem is that although my wife is not a member, there are enough people I know who read HC who could provide sufficient evidence to hold both of those claims up for the ridicule they deserve.

With your goodself, we can only judge your claimed knowledge and previous ownership of shares in Mesoblast on the content of your posts.
    Always keen to learn, and if someone makes a claim that they know the share (and by that I presume the company and its products and not just what a share certificate looks like) then I am keen to read their posts.

You make a bold claim, so bold I did wonder whether your HC name was infact (and I have come across this before with recent posters) a playful homage, in your case to what I would describe as a 15th to 16th Century modesty covering in men's apparel. If so, well done sir, very witty and appropriate.

I note that you joined HC on the 07/12/20 and yet did not post (and here I feel you deprived us of your musings given your intimate knowledge of the company) until February of this year. In fact your first post was for another company that you stated your were holding. There are another 3 posts on another company you say you are holding, yet two of them were firstly, posting a comment about MSB on the wrong forum and another telling someone you have made a mistake posting. So in effect of 15 posts in total, only 2 are about companies you have a financial interest in and the rest are about MSB.

So all we have to go on as evidence to your claim of expertise are these posts. None made when you claim you actually held the share, so we do not know what it was that made you invest in the first place, or how you gained this expertise.

If I may I will quote your first words of first post on MSB "I call it a pig with lipstick"
    Your 2nd Post was on a different thread, but you said (and I quote) "another failure as all the other results dressed up by the word master co a real big with lipstick stock"
    Your 3rd Post "know this share like the back of my hand was a holder all last year at one time but now see it is for what it is a money sink hole"

Compare these posts to some of the posters I follow on HC, none of whom as far as I am aware claim the knowledge of the company as you do.
    @Anjo-Roch, @TheYankee, @LeftYahoo, @stockrock, @Otherpersepctive (just a few). Read their posts and then you will see the sort of standard you may want to emulate to claim that "back of hand" status.

Until then, hopefully you can see that with only the first two posts to go by before you made that claim, you can understand why I thought it possible that your moniker of Kodboy was a homage to Codpiece and how I applauded your wit. For those who might not be aware, "Cod" was in those day a slang word for a Scrotum and we know what they contain.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.