MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

If I recall right, you said once you were a doctor but you don't...

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3052
    If I recall right, you said once you were a doctor but you don't sound like any doctor I know. People who believe what they're saying don't use such obvious techniques to bolster their point.

What you quoted that SI said was very specific and introduced by the qualifier 'however'. When we hear such a qualifier we expect that things might not have gone as planned. It was a lot more than the 'very slight nod' you spun, hence the subdued market reaction.

I've only just finished listening to the webcast, but my initial impression was that the important thing might be the part you didn't choose to underline and highlight in bright yellow. I'm going to go over this information carefully and think about it but my take is that these results sounded good and I felt a bit frustrated with SI's and FG's understated delivery actually.

One thing I'm pretty sure of was that in MSB's trial when they said the placebo was saline it was actually saline and not something else

Big pharma are in big trouble and need to somehow reinvent. I suspect you know that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.