MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Heart missed it's primary endpoint, and the share price fell by...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Heart missed it's primary endpoint, and the share price fell by what? -40% (someone will have the figure but it was a lot)
    CLBP missed it's primary endpoint and the share price fell by what, - - 1.56%, I seem to recall in the brief time that I studied maths, that a double negative is a +. so why not the same as Heart?
    I acknowledge that the Nasdaq exchange has yet to pass judgement on today, (Ignore the after market last night, it's today that counts)

My previous posts were concerned that the trial may miss its primary endpoint which could drop the share price until we had the good news that is in the (data supported) pipeline.

So either the market had (A),factored that failure into the Share price already, or (B) as been commented on several times on this thread (and others), this trial again has shown the success of Mesoblast to treat inflammation in the sweet spot.

(Reduction in inflammation at the right time, not only reduces the inflammation (and the opioid requirement), but given at the right time helps the patient keep more mobile. As part of the holistic treatment of a condition like this, I suspect that being able to move more pain free, will allow the patient to follow a more holistic treatment plan, with the appropriate diet and exercise and other treatments, slowing what I understand to be a degenerative condition.)

So even though the volume was close to double the average and 4 x recent days, the share price did nothing. It will be interesting to see what the Short position is after today. Did their unwinding keep prices up? I just mention it but not my first suspect.

I think it is because we not know about inflammation and sweet spots and this trial simply showed that again. Every trial that shows the "same result" on inflammation makes it easier to predict the future. That is why we can expect, good news and institutional investment to follow. Bring on the double negative!
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.