MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Thank you for such a detailed response. I have only been holding...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Thank you for such a detailed response. I have only been holding since March last year so please believe me when I say with all sincerity that I have nothing but admiration for the proper long term holders who have seen hopes rise and fall (and even cruelly dashed). I 100% agree with your wish to see a return on your investment”.
    If you don’t mind, I’m going to respectfully push back a little on your analogy.

For a start both plays were tragedies, and while your claim that “something is rotten in the state of Mesoblast (at least when choosing primary endpoints) has merit, I am convinced (and I note that you are still holding) we will not have a tragic ending. So for a connection with Shakespeare, I choose the Tempest, despite the storm (cytokine or otherwise), we will win through.

The educational analogy that I would propose would run something like this.
    A brilliant 13 year old student, favourite subject being Science had a great idea. His Teacher wants to encourage him and explains he needs to produce a 5 year experiment to prove the idea. In fact so clever was this child that he had several ideas and therefore had to conduct several experiments over this period.
    One of the experiments was very tricky and involved testing on animals. Not just any animal, but poor sick puppies. The school child by now had friends who were going to help him, and all of them said, we can’t hurt these cute puppies, we love puppies. So all of them must have the best care. The teacher was a kind person who loved puppies also and said “ok, we will allow an experiment that only is kind to puppies, and over the years lots of puppies were saved and it made the child very happy. So happy was the child that he dreamt that when he left school with his certificate of attainment in curing puppies he was going to cure puppies all over the World and train others to do the same. So good was he that one of his friends started curing sick Japanese puppies really quickly.
    However in the students final year, the lovely puppy loving teacher left and was replace by a horrible teacher called “cruella fda vile”.
    Cruella hated puppies and was very mean. “To be a scientist you need to see what happens when you don’t treat a sick puppy. You’ve cured all of them so you haven’t done your work properly therefore you have failed and you can’t cure any puppies so they are all going to die and i’m going to have a lovely puppy fur coat! Ha ha ha ha etc.”
    Poor student was so upset what were they to do?
    I’m going to stop this analogy right there as it’s terrible. The point I was trying to make and was going to try to make, was that each experiment has its own story and the science will win through.
    We will get there, hopefully with a smile on our faces.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.