MSB 0.53% 95.5¢ mesoblast limited

I had been waiting for a fail on CLBP to buy more.There is no...

1. 2,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1944
    I had been waiting for a fail on CLBP to buy more.
    There is no more bad news coming - oh no , did I just write that!
    Yes a capital raise may occur however by then the share price should be well north of here.

The juice, as per normal , is not in the asx releases but in the webinars and analyst discussion notes.

Unless this is the greatest scam of all time, made almost impossible by those stunning p factors over multiple trials, then the bottom is in .

However I am shell shocked by this stock.
    My cash sits idle, I can’t push myself to execute a buy order.

I will wait now , I need to see the ink on a partnership where they pick up costs of the next trial- like Ards.

I need commercial approval for just one indication.

That old adage of buy when others are fearful- I live that in spades. Bhp dam collapsed- loaded up.
    23rd March 2020- loaded up multi stocks.

The markets not in fear with Mesoblast just dazed and confused. Reputations are in tatters for some of those who have touted this stock both professionally and privately, me included.

And here we are .

All the Phase III trials are in - share price has been smashed.

Si is humble enough to say we are learning for which he is castigated.

But now we know.

Mesoblast is still in control and we have proof of efficacy with zero safety issues, zero side effects.

Paradigm shifts proven and still in control. Amazing

PAH! enough diatribe from me, I must be suffering withdrawal symptoms - down three kilo’s, more walking, wine is banned.

I’m excited now about two things- I did not know that a US Clbp partnership deal was nearing conclusion- that up front payment would be huge.

Plus the 60 days Ards secondaries are due NOW. I still believe that there will be astonishing findings in the first 135 patients. 60 day overall survival will rock the world .

Im guessing 60% less cardiac MACE events even though we are treating the lungs. 6 month numbers - treated alive- placebo deceased..

I know someone in ICU in the states right now- two weeks in- heart attack confirmed..Its madness over there.

We don’t need to show 43% improvement- we need to show ANY improvement for an EUA.

If you want to politicise it - media publishes Mesoblast Miracle Cure saves 30% more critical care patients.
    Joe Biden “ America , I promised you we would beat this pandemic, I’m pleased to announce ..........

Tic Tic Tickety Tic

Oh and one more thing- SallySet was screaming from the rafters yesterday about one thing and it sunk in. The CLBP trial results is really about PAIN. If you have a loved one in pain you move heaven and earth to stop it.
    If they have difficulty moving you lend them a hand.
    Big difference.

Reg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.005(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.0¢ 93.5¢ $2.477M 2.610M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 14809 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 10582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.