MSB 0.00% $1.17 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Phase 3 CLBP Trial Completes Enrollment, page-144

1. 7,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    @Bazsa

Missing you already Bazsa

This started because you hopped on your high horse and came out with this self-righteous bs "Madamswer aatisket and alike will tell you that MSB is only about making money from the sick , they'll tell you that making a investment dose nothing to help MSB."

My comment was as follows "Mesoblast exists to make people rich, and to do that it will have to make sick people better", are you suggesting that is not the case? what am I missing? do they plan to make money a different way, or are people going to recover with Mesoblast's treatments without the company making any financial return?

As for "not saying they're a charity" - what do you think your comment "MSB is a philanthropic company" suggests to most readers?

I'll help ...
    philanthropy - the desire to promote the welfare of others, expressed especially by the generous donation of money to good causes.

Philanthropy is not the same as charity but anyone with half a brain knows where you're going with the comment.

Also, there are these little nuggets of nonsense from the very recent past.

"Yes you can make investment's in MSB and make a very significant contribution to medical science, just the same as donations to cancer foundations extra"

"If you are unfortunate and sustain a loss when investing in any company, that loss is tax deductible exactly the same as donations to charities."

Both of the above comments are misleading. There is no comparison to investing in any stock that is remotely the "same as donations to cancer foundations extra (sic)".

Additionally, the loss you might make from any investment is a capital loss which can only be offset against a capital gain, the donation you make to a charity can be deducted from taxable income. Two different arrangements completely.

If you're now wanting to retract any suggestion that investing in Mesoblast is "just the same as donations to cancer foundations", and concede that Mesoblast's main goal is to ethically create personal wealth by treating diseases, then we are on the same page and there is no need for you repeat this sort of ridiculous tripe -"one way to get a sense of self respect back would be to join the share holders and continue the job, so much more to be done".

What "job" are you doing for no return, what "more" do you plan to do?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 452 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 8788 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.