MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Phase 3 CLBP Trial Completes Enrollment, page-179

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    I understand your decision @sarge17. At the time of the aGvHD rejection I had built ( over 9 years) a position of 150000+ shares and it was an absolutely crushing blow. And a lesson that bio investing is so unpredictable - even in the most confident of times.

So I have also used this recent SP recovery to de-risk a little by selling about 20% of holding.

I still believe all upcoming results are more likely positive than negative and that selling will prove a mistake, but I'll sleep better this way.

If the first announcement happens to be negative I can either buy back my position at huge discount or just be grateful I have a small cash position to try and rebuild from.

If the results are positive, it will still be such a life-changing event for me, so I can hardly be too disappointed I didn't have the courage to hold 100%.

Just one success in the upcoming 3 trials, will ensure Mesoblast goes on to be a great company and investment.
    So although it could be a white knuckle SP ride along the way, I'm still very confident the true believers will be rewarded eventually. Most likely, very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.