MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Phase 3 CLBP Trial Completes Enrollment, page-195

1. 5,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    one night many year ago-35 totally exhausted from work, i decide to listen to very late night radio about 1am, the program was medical, a doctore-talking about alternate treatment when nothing else works, he got a call from a what was terminal cancer given 6 months at best- haven't tried all that was available it was suggest in try a cocktail of vitamin injections, (think vit c wa main part) .. he was cured.

again a very late night doco on alternat medicines this time from the culture of the aboringinal community up from very northern australia. A GP (western culture ) had to tell a good friend and patient that he won't be around much longer - cancer again.. his friend ask him what sort of cancer and he confidently no worries i have something for you to try, a plant of some sort (I was too tired to take in all the details) and was cure also ... for day and week it bugger me was wasn't this front page news, and the doco should have been prime time view - but often these things, puzzling to me aren't
    so what my point... don't really know, expect to answer to all our woe are in nature.. from from illness to social misfits, the answers are right in front of us but we as a species are too stupid or so full of ego we just can't see the signs--- no money in that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.