MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Phase 3 CLBP Trial Completes Enrollment, page-212

1. 7,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    I'm adding balance to all the posters who are under the assumption that this trial will be a success. And there are a lot of them.

The phase three trial doesn't need to simply happen to tick som boxes. It is needed to show the product is effective.

Many people tuning in and trying to figure out what stage the company is in, whether they should buy at these prices, sell, or sit on the sidelines would be wildly mislead if they all they read was "this is a sure thing" "$10 by Xmas".

Those are the people my posts are targeted at.

And really, the only reason my single post always blows out to spamming the board is because people keep replying, and I reply back, for better or for worse. At least this time has been reasonably on topic, with less name calling.

It's called discourse, and isn't that what these forums were initially designed for? if I wanted a place to simply sit around "congratulating" myself and others on our stocks I'd invite them all into my bedroom.

*Edit: so much for "less name calling". A usual suspect just chimed in above
    Last edited by DocMcstuffins: 06/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.