MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

@Wilba32, This Christopher Hemsworth, is he a Mesoblast share...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @Wilba32, This Christopher Hemsworth, is he a Mesoblast share holder? If not be careful Wilba, if your premonition is true, he maybe after your money.
    I have faith in your premonition, perhaps the timing may want adjusting to later this year.

As you hurtle towards you 4000 post. I want to acknowledge how much I have appreciated your almost constant cheerfulness and sleuthing.

I would also like to point out that unlike this Hemsworth chap, when that premonition becomes reality, that you and I will be at that shareholder meeting. Going to be a hell of a party.

I am not expecting any great announcements tomorrow, although I will be keeping an eye out on the volume on the Nasdaq. The global news will I am sure drive things for a while. It will not be pretty and my thoughts are with the poor people in the firing line. Long term, if the west finally wakes up to what is important, it may be the saving of us. We are going to go through a period of rising inflation, asset deflation and unemployment. Mesoblast will I think provide a very good shelter for us to stand under while it sorts itself out. @Wilba32, happy to be sharing that umbrella with you.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.