MSB 3.13% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Q3 Financial Results Webcast, page-166

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1691
    I would really have preferred he said "in the very short term" last month. Never make a promise about SOMEONE ELSE'S decision. You don't control whether they will or they won't.

Sorry, I am really fed up with MSB's absolutely terrible, not very good, really quite bad comms. We can make all the excuses we want for SI and team on their messaging deficiencies, but when it comes down to it, and in spite of their products being AMAZING and likely to eventually get approvals for a range of treatments around the world, they constantly own goal it by overpromising on time frames and then underdelivering on the same, coming out WAAAAAAYYYYY later than they promised. They are the shorter's best friend, and are no good mates of we retail shareholders. CHF, CLBP, ARDS readout, Novartis making a decision, etc., etc. All way longer than originally promised.

We are big boys and girls, SI. Be up front about it. Just say "it's going to take longer than expected, we really cannot say how long it might be, but when it happens, you will be the first to know." That would shut me up.
    Last edited by dplane: 03/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.030(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ $1.03 96.5¢ $4.704M 4.708M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 87395 98.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 274051 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.