MSB 4.00% $1.17 mesoblast limited

Well @alhambra I commend your honesty in this post. You want to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792

Well @alhambra I commend your honesty in this post. You want to buy low and sell high. By omission, tone and content, this was lacking in many of your previous.
    As for me, I believe my strap line makes it clear exactly what I am doing and what my views are. Therefore I mislead nobody. Furthermore, I even set up a thread all about the reasons to invest in Mesoblast.
    But it is what I believe to be the case, and unlike some who swamp this forum, at least I have backed that judgement with hard earned cash. I have also set out the timelines as to when I see that investment paying off. These short term positions are irrelevant to my strategy, but anyone who is invested likes to see “green”.
    We all have opinions, people reading can judge. When I see a post I believe is deliberately misleading, inaccurate or factually incorrect then I will respond. Verbose? Perhaps, but for me it is more important to try and articulate sufficiently so that others know exactly what I want to say. I have previously acknowledge the skill of posters such as @reginaldp, pithy informative style. I can only apologise to you, and note that you felt required to attack the content not the style.

Your content is wrong, factually wrong. There is no such thing as “junk borrowing” when you are not borrowing, metaphorically or empirically. In what sense is a capital raise diminishing borrowings, what borrowings? Your statement does not make sense.
    As to whether it benefitted the current shareholders, IMO as I have previously posted, it repairs the balance sheet, it provides the liquidity we need to move forward getting our revenue and even more important keep a bigger percentage of that revenue. Overall it will increase earnings per share by several fold.
    I am not going to question your honesty, I am questioning your accuracy. How about a strapline on your posts.
    ”I am a trader in Mesoblast shares” That will do.
    Look at mine, look at @reginaldp strapline below your post. He could not be clearer. If you want to be honest, then don’t be opaque.
    As for my rambling and team bonding. Well I admit I do ramble, and when this share reaches where I believe it will be, I’m off retired, rambling with the dog.
    Finally as for team bonding. I admit, I do feel invested in the well being of the shareholders of this company. When you read some of the reasons why they invested, it is difficult not to be. I hope one day to meet them at a AGM. Maybe you will be there as hopefully you will realise that holding long term will make you more money.
    Now you’ve been rumbled, have I rambled enough?
    Very best regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.