MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Reports on Annual and Fourth Quarter Results, page-17

1. 5,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8926
    @Bazsa

I think it really comes down to how an individual interprets the announcement, and a lot of it has to do with what that individual is looking to obtain from reading an announcement. MSB is at a critical stage of its life and many can see a fork in the road ahead .. some want to be on the road at this junction, others want to see which path the company takes before deciding to invest or simply watch on.

I believe most ASX listed companies can improve on what they announce to the market.

MSB spend a lot of their time on presenting the clinical trial results and makes an effort to try and explain how the method of action works and how that translates to a target market.

Based on the types of questions being asked by analysts, it appears a lot of their clients also find this appealing and attractive - especially those looking to enter as new shareholders. The technology is compelling for those who take the time to go through the clinical results.

So as the dust settles I expect to see people realising that the wheels are still very much on the MSB roller coaster and some very important clinical results are due to be announced by the end of 2017 and Q1 2018 ... with partnerships still on the cards for aGVHD and CLBP .. and now the cardiovascular program has been tagged as a near term potential for the first time.

RA was also brought up as being partnered before entering into phase 2B which will target dosing, with these decisions being a partnership decision.

All four tier 1 programs in partnership discussions, aGVHD + CLBP leading the way with CV slightly behind ... and RA the fourth in line to be partnered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.