MSB 6.57% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Reports Positive Type 2 Diabetes T, page-16

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    re: Ann: Mesoblast Reports Positive Type 2 Di... patienz - all their really looking for at this point, is i) safety (tick!) and ii) underlying action (tick), the next phase of the program's development will now likely focus on nutting out further dosing relative to condition etc

T2D, as I understand is, is a little different from most of the other types of conditions we're targeting. Some people may need formal treatment, others may get it, reverse it and not necessarily ever hear from it again, or at least for many years.

The nature of the condition likely explains the Prof's rather broad statements, this application is a process that needs to be broad in its development and in turn application. I also suspect (I hope) the Prof is still going "internally nuts" at the "fast-track" potential of Japan going forward - he knows all the answers are now out there and their a lot closer than they were!

Great day, in the medium term, for both MSB and many millions of people!

Govts, facing BILLIONS in health-care costs in that sector alone are watching....

24hrs the world did not (publicly at least) have a medium term potent treatment for T2D - tonight, it does!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.070(6.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 99.5¢ $3.980M 3.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 56239 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 103125 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.