MSB 2.67% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Reports Positive Type 2 Diabetes T, page-9

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    re: Ann: Mesoblast Reports Positive Type 2 Di... Everyone's gotta keep their shirts on here. The reality is, this announcement is *Very Significant*.

This is ONE mid-stage trial and it has now demonstrated significant action IS taking place in the trial subjects AND that's it is safe to use. In other words, we have now a real possibility of, in the not so distant future, having a treatment for T2D! **Remember, the key words here are SINGLE INJECTION, in the real world, not much of anything is resolved by a single injection, you repeat dose and MSB's technology is already proven safe to do that!

Financial markets are not medical experts [neither am I], so today, tomorrow, this week etc the market is not going to go nuts - it should, but it likely won't!

But the trial results are positive, this is currently an unmet medical need and this technology demonstrates it has very real potential to meet it - it's no longer just a theory - you can join the dots!

Remember - "Japan", we could possibly see a larger "live" application of this technology in 2014/15!

Just my personal views/DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.025(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 94.0¢ $1.231M 1.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 94461 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 61151 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.