MSB 1.34% $1.51 mesoblast limited

Oh is that what his problem is? He thinks CYP's GvHD treatment...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3642
    Oh is that what his problem is? He thinks CYP's GvHD treatment is threatened by MSB's SR-aGVHD treatment? So he is just downramping a competitor. I hate is when I get sucked in by those posters. I have been reading all the posts trying to work out what is driving his wierd obsession with hair splitting. Now I understand: its just down-ramping an imagined competitor. Kind of like what the WBT nuts do on the 4DS threads. Mind you the some of the 4DS fan boys constantly go over there and bate them - so fair enough, I guess.

Having read each of the offending press releases and submissions, I can't see a material difference in the issues at hand and the subsequent actions of MSB appear consistent with the original interview and press release: They paused/stopped the adult trial because they received encouragement to submit for children now, and pursue adults later, there was clarification and more data requested for that submission which they have provided, and the actual trial results are consistentt with the view claimed to have been attributed to the FDA concerning pediatric outcomes. If the actions taken were in disagreement with the statements attributed, then there might be a cause for concern, but paraphrased or not the words reported and the actions taken are entirely consistent.

This entire debate is rubbish and has been a colossal waste of my time, although at least I now know to skip JB1975 comments on MSB threads in future, I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.