MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

There is bound to be government funding in most or all of the...

1. 15,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5576
    There is bound to be government funding in most or all of the regions outlined IMO given the urgency to treat COVID-19 globally ?

I do like this paragraph in the announcement:

Melbourne, Australia; March 10, 2020; and New York, USA; March 9, 2020: Mesoblast Limited (Nasdaq: MESO; ASX:MSB) today announced that it plans to evaluate its allogeneic mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) product candidate remestemcel-L in patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) caused by coronavirus (COVID-19) in the United States, Australia, China and Europe. The Company is in active discussions with various government and regulatory authorities, medical institutions and pharmaceutical companies to implement these activities.

As others have mentioned, you would also think that a big pharma would be all over this to undertake the trials, partner and distribute in the USA and Europe if its a proven success like China trials were - that's the big deal in the announcement for me, the USA and Europe raised awareness, as we all know who it will be in China and we can probably manage in Oz by ourselves ..... enjoy folks !

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.