MSB 3.72% 97.5¢ mesoblast limited

The company releases future earning guidance, and very clearly...

1. 4,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5424

The company releases future earning guidance, and very clearly states the timings may change, and the cotton wool brigade loose their collective minds when after 6 months something happens 5 days after though it would happen...... Not only that the company actually updated the share holders within their own deadline and advised exactly when they would submit. This week, and people are loosing their minds about this.

Most of them are propbably short, and they think sowing doubt on hot copper will somehow help them keep the shareprice down. Like Sorepockets. What a legend downramper. There was no-one as prolific at it as him, although mysteriously doc showed up about the same time sorepockets vanished.

What people should be concerned about, is that I estimate the company will only have around 30 million USD left in the bank in Q1 2025. They will have no problem raising cash as they have before, particularly if there is an FDA approval just before hand. What happens then? Go look at BOT's price. FDA approval 2 weeks ago, and it is up 10%.

I think I forsee something very similar happening to MSB ( best case assuming approval ), allowing all the shorts to participate in a final cheap capital raise to close there position for the last dance, and then a bunch of insto's exiting for weeks afterwards on a 10% gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.035(3.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.110B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $3.175M 3.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 91787 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 150628 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.