MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Yes it’s completely outrageous..that a shorting attack should be...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11871
    Yes it’s completely outrageous..that a shorting attack should be curtailed, now we have updated guidance, over something so small as up to a two week delay whilst final checks are done. Now guidance is clear cut, lets get some perspective ….if the Encyclopedia Brittanica is approx 30,000 pages and our BLA re submission is almost four times that ..how long would you need to , not just proof read, but check every piece of referenced data is updated in real time to ensure the links are still valid at the point of electronic submission.

I hope they are not too hard on you trying to ring the bell too early BlingSter.

Mesoblast was started by Silviu Itescu on June 8th 2004…he has waited over twenty years for this approval …perhaps we can look forward to celebrating it with him rather than trying to stir the lower reaches of the GI tract !

I can just imagine the scene when the resubmission is approved … Meanwhile at a certain hedge fund managers retreat in the Asia Pacific things are hotting up. New advisors are being sought, as a realisation is setting in that all the obfuscation, whinging and bot attacks are not having the desired effect.

Note , I better put the disclaimer in early. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental…

I am suddenly feeling very optimistic OP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.