MSB 0.00% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

taking a long hard look at myself and this investment - I...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    taking a long hard look at myself and this investment - I concluded that it was the best opportunity I had seen in an age and making many purchases was a reasonable decision. It didn't work this time round , share price speaks loud and clear. Much of the emotional turmoil that many, including myself, have - can be greatly reduced by making a "new " long term decision and being positive about that decision until the time again expires. Could be to bail at the first chance - or in my case continue to buy some small parcels and see it through . At 80 cents if I wasn't sitting on huge losses I'd say it's a steel ... So I'm officially dusting myself off - hoping the high potential of what I read in announcements can amount to something real in Share price - and buying some more. I do still see CLBP as the best chance of approval and huge returns - especially with the new end points for pain reduction seemingly very achievable.. ( seemingly .) and the need for a solution to the US pain killer pandemic such a main stream news item.. Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $193.0K 194.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 752 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 365 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.44am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.