MSB 2.91% $1.06 mesoblast limited

Hard to imagine the SP being hammered from here even if the...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hard to imagine the SP being hammered from here even if the presentation yields nothing we don't already know. Another look at what msb has on the table won't be a bad thing, even if only to remind a few of just how far down the track we are.
    If closing tomorrow at $1.50 and reopening at $3 or $4 is not beyond the realm of possibility, it is so close to it's border in impossibility as to be indistinguishable. It's genuine gilt edged good news or almost any form of bad news that will move the SP sharply higher or lower. I don't see any bad news for msb in the short term so I'm feeling content. If shorters want to noodle around with the SP I really don't care, although I don't think they will be able to push it much lower. I'm in this for CHF and CLBP results so I'm resolved to waiting which can be hard with biotechs. Timelines never met, expectations always high, the yearning....and then when all seems lost and Silviu"s head is being called for on a platter, an announcement, and suddenly everything is different.
    I liked your post Bazsa. It began with the fear of a share price hammering on Thursday, then you countenanced the possibility of a $3 or $4 opening, and finally brought yourself back down to earth with a neat philosophical resolution. Indeed, our time will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.