MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Type A Meeting with FDA, page-35

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    The preparation and oversight by Krause leads me to believe the data was 100% correct they had ample time to prepare and part of their preparation would of included the" devils advocate theory" putting themselves in the FDA shoes and asking what do they want for approval and then ensuring they cover off on it. Mesoblast's Itescu and their highly qualified team are not novices for some unknown reason the FDA is prepared to extend the delay for approval, I don't want to guess why however, it is certainly getting to the point where the FDA are on a short rope running out of reasons to hold this back. The issue here is 100% funding and its timely now for Mesoblast to partner up preferably with Surgcentre and focus on CHF as aGVHD is on the verge of success. Shareholders no longer want to see the same game being played out with credit raises funding trials providing the shorts with a fool proof way of making huge profits at the expense of shareholders once again. It is evident Mesoblast full well know that funding is achieved through the shorts buying back borrowed shares but at what discounted cost when the share price is 38 cents now, I believe many shareholders would rather see a significant discount to a partner than laying it out for shorts to once again play their very predictable game that Mesoblast is well aware of the problem when they hold off on partnering up. I simply prefer Mesoblast giving up part of their business to a partner at a discounted price in order to push forward and grow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $5.380M 4.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69437 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.