MSB 0.00% $1.17 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Type A Meeting with FDA, page-512

1. 15,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5547
    I am not sure Mesoblast will update the market when they receive these FDA minutes unless they differ substantially from what was outlined in the September 21 announcement ? I think some are confusing the comments in the Conference Call on the 31st August of:

"So, yes, we will be providing a detailed update post the Type A meeting to the market."

with the comments in the September 21 announcement of:

"Mesoblast expects to receive the formal minutes of the Type A meeting within three weeks."

Nowhere in the September 21 announcement does it state they will update the market once these minutes are received, just that they 'expect to receive the minutes of the meeting within 3 weeks' .... unless of course I need to go to SpecSavers ? I would also add that SI stated in the August Conference Call that he would provide a detailed update about the Type A meeting to the market and he has already done this so again I am not expecting anything else on the matter until Mesoblast progress in relation to the adult trial or potency assay agreement / confirmation with original 001 trial ?

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/mesoblast-cc-transcript-31-8.7562026/page-2?post_id=69663727

Question-and-Answer Session

Operator

[Operator Instructions] Your first question comes from Louise Chen with Cantor. Please go ahead.

Louise Chen

I wanted to ask you a few things. Firstly, will you give a public update after your FDA Type 2 Meeting? And secondly, what's the expiration date on the inventory that you have on remestemcel that was ready to go? And then lastly, do you have any sense of what the cost and timing of your adult study will be? Thank you.

Dr. Silviu Itescu

Sure. Thank you for the questions. So, yes, we will be providing a detailed update post the Type A meeting to the market. Secondly, our inventory does not currently have an issue with expiration because as long as it's tested we're able to demonstrate a shelf-life that can be extended. I think our shelf-life at the moment is up to at least four years, but it can be extended providing the tests continue to be performed.

September 21 Announcement

upload_2023-10-23_11-3-34.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $2.939M 2.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 55257 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 23473 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.