MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ahhhh, you missed me! I’m touched.Still follow MSB, but just...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Ahhhh, you missed me! I’m touched.
    Still follow MSB, but just can’t be arsed with you anymore. The dates change, but the songs remain the same: mysterious conspiracies, contemptible shorters, corrupt FDA, Itescu infallibility, magic catheters…
    Despite misstep after misstep from MSB over many years, your belief and fervency remain undimmed. I actually don’t really believe that you believe half the guff you come out with, and that you’re simply howling into the void, trying to shore up your investment. So you rail ever harder against heretical voices, no matter how thoughtful, informed or measured they are.
    I actually don’t care any more whether or not MSB succeeds. I used to, because they were a bellwether biotech stock. Now, I think that they’re a byword for incompetent capital management and developmental hubris. Plus, technology has moved on. Gene editing, T-cell therapies, modified viruses… There are many more interesting things going on than squirting poorly characterised cells into a sick person and hoping something happens. I’m caricaturing of course, but you know what I mean.
    ….
    Or maybe you don’t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.