MSB 1.73% $1.18 mesoblast limited

One of the reasons I think cellular medicine is way more...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    One of the reasons I think cellular medicine is way more advanced than is in the public domain is because of the application of AI and machine-learning:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40142-019-00177-4

Posters like fruitbat talk as if MSB has been standing still. I highly doubt that.

This is a bit "out there" and I know it's a different form of AI but IMO it's been very advanced for a long time in this application. Around five years ago, I suspected AI was advanced enough to argue with online and sound convincingly human. I picked a forum with a high frequency of posting by the same posters who had several things in common: highly knowledgeable, like they swallowed a manual, an attitude of superiority to regular people and a reverence for "respected" sources, a pattern of repeating the same thing in a variety of ways.

I ran my own experiments, engaging some in dialogue. Over time, I noted similar things in common: They had trouble with a highly individual stance, repeatedly tried to lump me into a group. They could almost, but not quite, respond to a specific question, preferring to repeat assertions that kind of addressed my points. They couldn't detect irony when the context was made obvious.

(What they were particularly skilled at was taking something I said and twisting it to use for their own argument. I gave an example of this tactic by one of the doc bots.)

I had a battle with one that went on for pages. Then it decided it wasn't going to waste any more of its time on an idiot like me and my Dunning Kruger personality (They seem to love Dunning Kruger!) Like I needed to be some kind of expert to express an opinion that witnesses were lying based on obvious inconsistencies!

I told some friends I thought AI was highly advanced and could sound very human. My goodness, the teasing I got! Then, a few years later, one of those same people told me about ChatGPT!

Interesting that these posters who have been highly critical of MSB for so many years don't seem to show up in any physical form at the AGMs...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.020(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $16.67M 14.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54704 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.020 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2927691
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.