MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Update on Chronic Low Back Pain Program, page-173

1. 7,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    I can't see Gruenthal being completely happy over this? I can see why they want a reduction in payment price.

The trial not now happening in Europe, where the deal for future sales for Gruenthal is to occur and is to happen in the USA where Mesoblast has had no success at all to date?

The majority of candidates to be in the USA. One assumes that the trial would suit Grunthal better in Europe?

I hope that all MSB staff are excluded from the trial design. This is not a time to have people spend more shareholder funds in the hope that they guess right this time and redeem themselves. If you are a shareholder and think different then you are in trouble.

Anyone else thinking that the market doesn't trust Mesoblast? Name another ASX listed company that just announced anything like this? Or has the potential for a partner update like this? For a potential solution like CLBP?

And the SP rose 2c.

Something isn't right. Something should change. Or else we can only expect the same things to occur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.