MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

STEP RIGHT UP, that’s it, step right up to see the miracle...

1. 2,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1922
    STEP RIGHT UP, that’s it, step right up to see the miracle cure……..

Miracle cure ?

Yes that’s right .

Cure for what?

Bad Backs, have you straightened out in a jiffy.

How come I’ve never heard of it?

Well, we got to market real quick, see.

How did you do that ?

Fella behind it’s a genius , you see, a genius. What was going to take another couple of years - Poof-Bam -Jingos. Got it up real quick you see .

How, how on earth ?

Recruiting for the trials, you see, normally takes a year plus meetings and stuff. Bloody Genius, you see, he flipped things around and could run a European trial with 80% less patients recruited. Dips me lid I do, bloody genius.

I don’t get it, wouldn’t you still need to recruit the other 80%?

Yes, yes indeed, good pick up, but here’s the thing you see. You see our big sponsors name over there- near the elephants , Surgcentre , you see. I tell you , mans a genius.

Surgcentre? The US back surgeons? Why on earth would they get involved with a miracle cure for back pain, they would put themselves out of business you silly man.

Ahhhh , you see, they bought in early, paid a great price , but they’re in your see. In early, but here’s the thing, you see. This Surgcentre lot , do you have any idea, there’s thousands of em. How many ready made back pain patients of less than five years are on their books?
    Trial was over in a flash. 12 months after finishing , all placebo patients were given the miracle cure too. Genius it was, pure genius.

STEP RIGHT UP , step right up.

I will take two please, do you have anything for a rash?

That will be $4.10 please. , Rash, no , not yet, soon I hear

what, but it was just under $2 a ticket?

Not anymore , not anymore, tickets are going up everyday now, pure genius you Si.

Reg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.