MSB 6.00% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

Responding to your speculation, IMO Dr Perin's ideas as...

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3143

Responding to your speculation, IMO Dr Perin's ideas as expressed here mirror to a v. high degree those expressed by Dr Lightner (Cleveland Clinic) as mentioned in the interview which you quoted in your Post #: 56985676 i.e. at https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.org/the-state-of-play-of-stem-cells-in-inflammatory-bowel-disease/ , viz.

" (Interviewer) Why not choose one or the other track?

(Dr Lightner) That’s a good question. I think if you only do research, it becomes a challenge to see the unmet treatment needs, unless you have some strong collaborations with clinicians. And then on the clinical side, it’s very rewarding to treat a patient at a time. But I think as you see these problems that are affecting thousands of patients, it becomes a desire to be able to work on how can I treat things on a bigger scale or a larger level. So that’s why I like doing both.
    " (extract only)

The good ones like to keep their hands dirty. It's a grounding, and validating & humbling experience, all-in-one. And I believe it's why they took the oath in the first place.

PS: And @Wilba32, the specific URL on the THI site where Dr Perin talks about stem cell therapy for COVID-related HF conditions is:

(see, in particular from 7:55min. onward). This has probably been posted before, in which case, apologies.

Cheers all. Have a good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.060(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.5¢ 93.5¢ $5.643M 5.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 72266 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.