MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Well I’m afraid all of us “believers” are going to have to eat a...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Well I’m afraid all of us “believers” are going to have to eat a great deal of humble pie. I salute the decision of people like Cato who bailed out with words of warning. There will be a bitter reaction and this site will be full of recriminations and “I told you so”. There is not doubt we have been well and truly spanked.
    There is no spin that we can put on this that will make the losses on this bearable.

However, when this is all over, we will remember that srgvhd is working and has proved it will work. We will get approval in the USA because of it. That alone will recover my losses. However we need LBP or Heart to succeed. So all I can do is go away till March and see where we see then.

The Ards was an unexpected potential bonus. However it appears that it was a poisoned apple. Not only has it devastated the share price in the short term, but it has taken the focus off the areas that the company had been working on for So long.

Without it we should be celebrating the heart result. Having said that, unfortunately this is going to damage the credibility of Silvu and his team and people will question how come the trial failed its primary endpoint with even more emphasis.

There maybe an quick gain opportunity as Novartis may want to take the heart therapy forward as this will come as a blow to them. They would get I expect bargain. I think an offer of $8 per share would
    attract a good deal of interest.

Well blasters, I can only wish for happier times for us in 2021. Good luck to all us holders and the team at Mesoblast who I am sure will be hurting as a dream has been snatched away for now.

Hopefully in the next few days they will be able to get some good news out and I would be very interested to hear the thoughts of the better posters on this site.

can I please ask for civility as surely this is the time for calm heads.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.