MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Update on COVID-19 ARDS Trial, page-235

1. 5,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    there is some good news in the announcement as we still see a bounce up in the share price, i sold too early and regertting it.
    Still not enough infor??
    they said to continue- but with the 233 enrolled- at first thought - a suggestion in what the point its not work properly, but then thought ... if not even close would have call it off?! there is a seconday end point which is about 60 day and 1 year followup on mortality and organ repair which i believe is more important.
    I can also assume, and it yurks me the feedback from the DSMB is suggestive with 'unlikely' .. but this also could mean .. close to the 43, and as such as no need to enrol more, as it is working enough to continue and no point to put the placebo group at risk... this outcome was suggest well by another post. , the MSB comments also mention that new treatments since last trial have occured, and help somewhat, so could have clouded msb outcome, not sure if that is compermized results.
    so still too many loose ends, and i did sell too early.
    its not all bad. what was i thinking, panic?! my day had start bad before this point, a stil most of the day to good.
    good luck all. and will be a buyer to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.