MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Update on COVID-19 ARDS Trial, page-297

1. 30,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836

It's a FACT that Trump's administration is getting a clean out. The FDA is one area ripe for reform and to get rid of the conflict of interest that in any reasonable ethical construct would have the offenders resigning.
    MSB has been hamstrung by delays and obstruction.

All the noise, delay and conflict of interest decision making, and the colossal attacks in here on anyone defending the stock, and calling for calm, reminds me of the engineer who brought the water pipeline to Kalgoorlie in WA. He was so vilified that eventually he capitulated and suicided under colossal disinformation and social pressure....just before the water came through.

MSB will indeed come through because it's about the science. Treatments have indeed improved and that lines the pockets of the pharmaceutical companies with vested interests. BUT there are lingering effects from Covid19 and those drugs do not rebuild lung tissue.

But I guess you can't be bothered with the underlying realities that underpin the very restricted limitations in an ASX ann.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.