MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Fellow blasters sorry to post again so quickly. Clearly the...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Fellow blasters sorry to post again so quickly. Clearly the emotion of the announcement has had my heart pounding. We need the thoughtful contributions of better people than me. However, while devastating to our dreams of a glorious Christmas, the only thing we do know is that we failed to meet a 43% improvement on the best possible care at 30 days. That care has improved considerably over the past few months meaning that we would have had to move significantly ourselves to maintain that margin. If it ended up at say 20%, that as I have heard spoken on other trials is hugely significant.
    Therefore keep the faith, let the trial which DSMB have recommended be finished deliver all the data for a proper analysis and we can see clearly how Remstemcel-l helps and if so how it can be included as a treatment to help fight Ards.
    So Ards I’m putting in a box for 4 months, and will await the read out of the LBP due this month don’t forget and am excited about the data from Heart. Sit back and realise that the plan before Ards came along has continued and is backed by some remarkable data. Cold comfort right now but give it time. If LBP works that time is only a few weeks.

regards
    Yelrom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.