MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

I read a lot of nonsense on this blog. Heroes who spruik they...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I read a lot of nonsense on this blog. Heroes who spruik they called this and called that, trying to pump up their self status on a forum based on the stock gambling game. God it can be a cess pit of egos.

Owning and following this stock on here, I get the feeling people assumed that MSB would be the saviour of the Covid world and expected 100% survival in patients who were frankly, so sick they were selected in a trial because there was a good chance that they would die any day.

The MSB story isn't dead just because the DMSB recommended halting the trial. It is a therapeutic that has obvious anti-inflammatory benefits. The story is about where it will eventually fit in and the final story just has yet to be written. Sure it is painful, but people need to be more calm and measured, it is not like we were ever guaranteed a positive result - in anything. That is why we have trials.
    Talk of 'it's all over' , 'dead dog', 'trash stock' is so hyper emotional and in realistic truth, the 'fat lady' has not sung just yet and this company and it's product are not on life support.

Everyone wished for overwhelming efficacy from this trial and it didn't happen. I sure hope that people do take a deep breath and assess this in a level headed manner that suits their financial position.

Good luck to every investor and every future patient.

And to those that like to jump on here and say 'I told you so - I was right, you were wrong', stop enjoying other people's fear and disappointment, stop being knobs and just move on, it doesn't do humankind any favours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.