MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Update on COVID-19 ARDS Trial, page-437

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6772
    I've spoke to Julie Meldrum the IR woman a few times. She is a bit rigid, but professional. I've always been very courteous and professional to date, but let her knwo (politely) that that information release today was rubbish.

I have to agree with some of the antagonsiers on these forums in their managment criticism, if not the degree of.

They were unlucky in GvHD with that ridiculous ODAC overturn, but one wonders about the prior discourse with FDDA (and there is a lot in biological applications) for them to be that divergent. The CHF endpoint, with hindsight admittedly, not the best choice. The inertia in the ARDS trials and now the results throw a poor light on some of the earlier managerial comments from a company that presents an almost indignantly "we are medical professionals" facade at times.

Its all incidental with a 45% drop in stock value in a week. Congratulations to shorters. They played what I thought was a dagerous game, but were rewarded for their research and convictions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.