ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 894
    Yes I've been lurking on other threads for the past 3 months just waiting for my opportunity, lol

Seriously, I've lost money on announcements from 2 stocks today (A2M and MSB). In both cases it could be argued that outside factors (Covid and China for A2, Covid and the FDA for MSB) were at play but in both cases management made various decisions that are at least questionable.

In MSB's case I recall various praise for the FDA from management and more than a little gloating on here but now you're all "it was stacked against them". If it was so stacked were they right to go so hard on ARDS then? I don't know but those decisions are what they're paid for and (once again) it's the investors having a rough trot.

I've lost money on both stocks. I'm seeing lots of comments and I'm not having (or trying to invoke) any emotional reactions. The company is still there, if that's what you care about (as you've said so many times) why do you seem to have such a response to the share price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.