MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

The thing that has me concerned is that 'curing' people is not...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    The thing that has me concerned is that 'curing' people is not in the best interests of big Pharma. Long term illness requiring treatment is their aim. I think we are in for alot of resistance and 'white anting' before products are approved. If nothing else, aGVHD submission to FDA has shown us that, and it is only a small market. We are about to impact cardiovascular disease - a huge money maker for Big Pharma. The sicker the patient, the more money they make. And when the patient dies, there is always someone to replace them. They will not allow some baby bio to upset the apple-cart without a fight. Same with back pain. All those pain killers no longer required....

Unlike others, I am concerned about a partnership with a big Pharma that has the only other treatment for aGVHD. They 'white anted' our FDA submission. They now have access to the company's data. This may just give them access information to further undermine or 'moth ball' this treatment. More so when partnering for cardiovascular disease.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $4.942M 4.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 70659 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 43531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.