MSB 1.03% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Absolutely concur with most of what you said and whole heartedly...

1. 7,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6763
    Absolutely concur with most of what you said and whole heartedly agree every investor should listen to both the CHF and ARDS webcast. I absolutely put my hand up as having seen the inclusion of MSB (C-19 ARDS) in official trialling protocols under the NIH as a net positive, when in fact it was a negative for the points you have reiterated. This is not only a travesty for MSB investors but also for the thousands of people that are dying that might need not.

As you say if REM-L was a front-line treatment rather than a "when all else has failed" trail, we might have reported something approaching the mortality improvements seen in the compassionate early use and the outcome would be very different. The whole response and involvement of political and adminisatraive authorities globally has been appalling throughout this pandemic in most Western nations. If REM-L had been shown to reduce mortality in as little as 45% and just gotten over the line, it would have been a vast improvement on any treatment to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.010(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 99.0¢ 95.5¢ $5.286M 5.409M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91218 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 63577 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.