MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

I’m sorry to hear about your “dick” Jack. Good news is that...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    I’m sorry to hear about your “dick” Jack. Good news is that there is something you can take for that which I can highly recommend. That particular stiffener was a chance discovery. Today has been painful for us long-term holders and we can all swap stories of,our paper losses and then there are the really unlucky ones who have had their positions wiped out or felt it best to sell up to stop any further loss. Some if they brought early enough are still green, but I expect that would be scant consolation on the back of today.
    What I believe I have learnt over the past few days is that the company have a much better idea of how their therapy works and the data that supports that is there in the heart and strongly suspected in Covid Ards, which they can use to shape any future trials.
    We now know that this trial failed most likely through an incredibly high pass mark being made impossible by the trial patient group being changed throughout. In other words it was impossible for it to succeed as the therapy has an optimum application window of opportunity.
    Novartis will see this and so will the FDA, who will still be trying to manage a pandemic. Like Jack’s stiffener solution, Mesoblast were not developing a treatment for Ards initially, but if we just pause, let those “told you so” have their day and allow this to be worked through over the next six months, it will be fine. Maybe they could colour the treatment blue in honour of Jack.
    Now having said that LBP before the New Year please to give us all a great Christmas.,
    Otherwise the trouble I will be in, I may as well send my supply to you Jack.
    I am not going to lose my terrible sense of humour over this set back and I am not going to lose anymore sleep (other than tonight as it is now 4.00am and dog to walk before work). People will make their own minds up, but hopefully most of us will be here on this great forum offering each other our support until lift off.
    Enjoy the weekend
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.