TVN 4.26% 4.5¢ tivan limited

Ann: Messages from the Chair and the Managing Director & CEO, page-11

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Mr Burton, I voted all my shares FOR each of the 5 resolutions put by the requisitioning shareholders - that small group of people that hold orders-of-magnitude more share than you do. There is a good chance I would not have done that if you had put your hand in your pocket and bought some shares with your own money. When have you showed any commitment to this company? Sure, you've been around for a long time - so would I be if I was getting $14k put in my bank account every week. How do I, as a shareholder, know that you are committed to the future success of TNG? The fact is, I don't. You say lots of things, but I learned to judge people by their actions, not their words alone. The stupid thing is that all it would have taken for you to demonstrate some commitment was for you to spend some of the $14k per week we, as the people stumping up the money for this company to run day-to-day, put in your bank account every week, on buying a more than token shareholding. Had you shown that commitment I would not have been so disposed t o supporting the action for change - and I have to think I'm not alone amongst the shareholders in that. For you not to see that all it would have taken for you to placate us, and retain your directorship, was to spend a little of that money, is sheer stupidity. I have spent about $170k purchasing my shares over the past 6 or 7 years. A little less than $30k a year. A bit over 2 weeks' salary for you, each year for the past 6 years. Do you think it might have been worth that to hang onto you $14k per week salary? Sheer stupidity. And someone that shows such stupidity doesn't deserve to run any company I have shares in. Your own fault. Accept it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $77.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $73.91K 1.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1737549 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 69966 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.