TVN 4.26% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Noodly, these are my notes from the Roadshows. GW addressed...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Noodly, these are my notes from the Roadshows. GW addressed this.

GW's confidence in raising funding is high. He had USD2B under management on Wall street, he has contacts and he alluded that there are financiers that could be interested. This could all be smoke but his resume suggest he can get done what he's suggesting.
    Prior to this, he stated he needs to get SP up as it will be difficult to firstly find funding for a company with market cap of $100mil. 2ndly, a higher market cap will make dilution more palatable for the equity component.

Your 2nd question, Burtons suggestion that Ti could be in jeopardy is pure fearmongering to get votes AGAINST. The 249D is for removal of 2 on the board, not a complete cleanout of the company and for Burton to suggest that removing him is putting that at risk, is arrogance. We have Philippe Guillemaille as General Manager, Sales & Marketing. Mr Guillemaille is a highly experienced sales and marketing professional in the chemical industry. He gained experience in trading with companies like Fuji Film (Japan), Metallgesellschaft (Germany) and Monsanto/Exxon Chemicals (U.S.) among others. He began his career in the titanium dioxide industry 20 years ago with Kronos and Argex Titanium. His academic studies include a degree from the Lyon Institute of Technology, France.

The company will function and continue to function, we are simply removing 2 (3 including the Brit) of the board and replace them with members who can take the company to the next stage. We don't need a Geologist any more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $118.2K 2.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 353997 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 689224 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.