TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Can I suggest you all cut and paste your thoughts expressed...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Can I suggest you all cut and paste your thoughts expressed above on the presentation in a return email to TNG? I think they need to be receiving and dealing with objective feedback in their own office (ie Paula) rather than being able to ignore the feedback here as just Hot Copper "bitching"... My return email from this morning.....

John and Paul,

Honestly gents, you both miss the mark in yourpresentations. You simply avoid dealing with TNG's ongoing failures to deliverwhat they say they will.

Apart from being heavily scripted, John yours isbland and Paul, its obvious a lot of takes were required, you appear veryuncomfortable with some of your claims clearing a lump in your throat at times.Both lack the energy to convince.

• Claims of “CLC timeframes are on track”, but they were due last quarter and no update has been provided or an expected outcome date.
    • Claims “we made significant progress since moved the entire project to Mt Peake” avoids the reality you were forced to move it because TNG mishandled the application with the NTEPA.
    • Things are not on track when you only delivered one of the objectives for the last quarter. Non delivery has been an ongoing issue for many years.

Shareholders are smart enough to see through theclaims and story lines that either haven’t been delivered or “commitments” thathave no time constraints management can be tied to for delivery. (John that’syour job to make sure this happens!)

I want what’s best for the whole company aswell, not just individual staff or individual shareholders.

So in my mind, PLEASE… genuinely reach out to Grantto sit down. Negotiate yourselves a consultancy to TNG, but you both need tostep down from the Board without creating an environment of staff turnover.Unfortunately, your window to deliver outcomes and retain shareholder trust haspassed you both by some time ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.