OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Mestre Assays Show Bonanza Grades Up To 265g/t, page-36

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    It is all about the mining method...

It seems to me that the previous clowns had no idea how to run a narrow vein mine. They blasted massive holes and diluted our HIGH GRADE ore and then pumped it through a gravity plant that was not fit for purpose. Then they had the hide to ask for more money and tell us that it was too LOW grade? WTF...

The new guys clearly have a different approach which is similar to the Norseman mine in WA - ' Mining was conducted on a "more you mine the more you find" approach where the old timers would follow the quartz vein' - this what we are - this is sustainable/profitable mining!

Follow the gold and dig it out as efficiently as possible - it is not rocket science... the True Believers have been saying this for a year.

Our previous managers (and their 189 staff) were clearly more concerned with riding the graving train as far as they could rather than digging out gold and running a gold mining company for their shareholders. This has clearly turned around now with an actually miner (and top shareholder) making decisions.

We will get results from our 25 tonne 'BIG BOY' hammer mill soon and then the sharks will come in for a feed... nibble while you can guys. I am sure that Richard 'Goldfinger' Crew is currently perched on a rock in Cascavel sniffing out another source of gold... well done guys.

Finally, IMO it is a great analogy from our MD Jeremy Gray - OGX has been sitting on the ASX bench for far too long - time to kick some goals and some heads!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.